- When is the deadline for submitting proposals?
- When will the selected accelerated proposals be notified?
- When will acceleration begin?
- Do I need funding for the company or its internationalisation? Is the Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund for me?
- We have been working on our project for some time. Is the Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund appropriate for us?
- We have a project and we are an already established company, can we register?
- Is the Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund only for existing companies?
- Can all types of companies participate in the Entrepreneurs Fund?
- Does the order of submitting your registration affect the possibilities of being selected?
- Is it necessary for selected projects to be implemented in Spain?
- Is it necessary to be in Madrid for the acceleration process?
- To be able to register, do we have to be Spanish citizens?
- Is there an age limit to participate?
- Will the training or counselling cost me anything?
- What rights will the Fundación Repsol have over the selected projects?
- What is the mentor's role?
- What is the jury's role?
- After registering in the selection process will I know the status of my application at all times?
- Will Fundación Repsol keep us informed of developments regarding the Entrepreneurs Fund?
- Does the Repsol Foundation guarantee the confidentiality of the information provided in the registration process?
- Our group has more than one proposal. Can we make several requests?
- Can the Repsol Foundation help us raise funds?
- Our project has already received other funding and/or we have submitted other requests for support, can we sign up?
The deadline to submit proposals to the sixth call ended on March 31, 2017 at midnight GMT. Keep an eye on our website for the details of the next call of the Entrepreneurs Fund of Fundación Repsol.
Notification of proposals selected for acceleration will be carried out in the third quarter of 2017.
Towards October 2017.
The Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund supports specific technological proposals but is not an exclusive tool for financing companies.
Yes. The Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund supports business projects in the area of energy, energy efficiency, mobility, industry digitalisation, distributed generation and new materials. If your project meets the requirements established in the terms and conditions, we encourage you to participate!
There are no requirements regarding a company's age, but there are for the size. The Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). You can participate as long as the requirements established in the terms and conditions are met.
No, companies and individuals can participate. However, if a proposal were selected for acceleration, the company would have to be set up in the event that it is not.
Micro-companies or small companies, as defined in Article 2 of the European Commission Recommendation of 6 May 2003, on the definition of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, may participate.
Yes, because the registration period is continuous and can be closed at any time, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible to ensure your participation. Once registered, you will have a limited time to complete the form about your proposal, so we encourage you to review all the documentation and submit your proposal as soon as possible.
No, it is not necessary to establish the company in Spain.
It is not necessary, although your presence will be necessary in Madrid at certain times throughout the acceleration.
No. Participation is open to all nationalities.
No, participation is open to anyone, as long as you are of legal age.
No, the costs are assumed by the Fundación Repsol.
Fundación Repsol does not request any shareholding or intellectual property of the company. Nonetheless, Fundación Repsol reserves the right to negotiate with those selected its participation in the financing and eventual exploitation of the corresponding projects and their commercial results.
- To help monitor and advise on the work plan that the selected proposals must develop during their acceleration.
- To advise the entrepreneurs in the technical and business evolution of their projects, proposing improvements and putting their experience to use.
- Project follow-up, verifying compliance with planned milestones.
- Collaborate in approaching the development of the company's business plan.
- Seek and propose possible collaborations with other agencies and entities.
- Act as a liaison between the entrepreneur and the Repsol Foundation.
The jury will select the proposals to be accelerated.
Yes, Fundación Repsol will notify each proposal of its status during the selection and assessment process, whether positive or negative.
Yes. Through the Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund website and by e-mail.
The information received will be kept in internally in the organisation, although the latter is not obliged to keep confidential information about the participants, without prejudice to the provisions of the Spanish legislation in force on the protection of personal data. However, the organisation will be able to offer candidates throughout the selection process the possibility of signing a confidentiality agreement in order to share more information for a correct assessment of their proposals. For more information, see the Terms and conditions.
Yes. There is no limit to the number of proposals to submit by one person. It will be necessary to register each of the proposals in accordance with the established rules and procedures.
Yes. Through the Entrepreneurs Fund, Fundación Repsol facilitates access to potential investors for their business development to selected projects.
Yes, there are no incompatibilities with other aid received.