We are looking for innovative proposals with technology and/or business model, focused on one of the following areas:
- Efficient use of resources in the energy and chemical industry: development of new processes, technologies, services, products, and materials aimed at reducing the consumption of resources (both energy and materials) at any point in the value chain of the energy and chemical industry, as well as proposals promoting the reduction and/or reuse of products derived from the energy and chemical industry.
- Mobility: innovative technologies and business models related to disruptive forms of mobility for both people and things, using big‐data and data‐science management systems with algorithms to obtain business knowledge.
- Digitalisation of the energy and chemical industry: innovative proposals that use technologies to digitalise the energy and chemical industry, that promote the improvement of processes, and that explore new business models.
- Distributed electricity generation: small‐scale generation close to the place where the electricity will be used. New technologies and business models that offer innovative solutions in the fields of distributed electricity generation and self-consumption of electricity, including processes that make use of synergies with electric vehicles and improve communication and interaction with customers.
- Electricity storage: new or improved technologies to store electricity.
- New materials for the energy and chemicals industry: technologies related to obtaining high‐performance materials for the energy and chemical industry.